Hi guys! I recently got a package from KingMonty with their whole chocolate range! I decided to make a surprise blogpost with every kind. This way you won’t know what to expect and it will be a surprise every week with 5 different chocolate bars!
I put in a lot of work and I hope you like it! This recipe is mindblown and really good. You just have to make it yourself and see. 😉
Hello, chocolate muffins! Take all of that chocolatey, moist, bursting with cranberry and banana goodness.
These muffins, I’ve been trying out for a couple of times and came to this recipe!
So, what do you think? And what time of of the year do you love to enjoy cranberries?
The mix of the cranberries and the almond slices give some wonderful texture party in your mouth. You can enjoy them for breakfast if you’re feeling chocolatey!
Make sure you tag me on Instagram @lisamariesommers and hashtag #lisamariesommers if you recreate any of these recipes, I love to see your photos!
Author: Lisa-Marie Sommers
Recipe type: dessert
Chocolate Cranberry Muffins
– 3 medium bananas
– 1/4 cup oil
– 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon of chia seeds + 3 tablespoons of water, set for 15 min)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
– 1 1/2 cup flour + 3/4 cup flour
– 1/4 cacao powder
– 3/4 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– A pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds
– 1/2 cup dried cranberries
– 1/4 cup chocolate shavings
– Chocolate chips
– Dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. Mash your bananas until smooth. Add the oil, chia egg and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
3. Add flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until well incorporated. Fold in cranberries, almonds and chocolate.
4. Scoop and drop batter evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle toppings onto muffins.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for about 1 hour.
Lift out and enjoy!
I used a medium sized ice cream scoop. To scoop the batter into the muffin cases.