hi guys, today I’m back with a different blogpost with the second type of chocolate! For this week I have a post with their dark chocolate. In honor of halloween I decided to make a halloween themed recipe.
This is an really easy but fun recipe to make for halloween. This will be good at parties or if you’re having a movienight!
So here they are, dark chocolate and peanutbutter fudge bats! Take all of that deep chocolate, peanut buttery goodness.
Because I made little bats of it, it would be a typical autumn recipe, and good for halloween. But if you just wanna make the fudge you can skip the white chocolate, extra dark chocolate and the oreo’s.
Make sure you tag me on Instagram @lisamariesommers and hashtag #lisamariesommers if you recreate any of these recipes, I love to see your photos!
Author: Lisa-Marie Sommers
Recipe type: dessert
Dark chocolate fudge bats
– 1 cup dark chocolate
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1/4 cup white chocolate
– Tbsp dark chocolate
in cranberries, almonds and chocolate.
1. Put your dark chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and put in the microwave with intervals from 20 seconds until all combined.
2. Line your mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners.
3. Scoop in your mixture.
4. Put in your freezer to set for around 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile melt your white chocolate and dark chocolate. Break your oreos in half and scoop out the white part.
6. The oreos you can use for the wings and the white chocolate and dark chocolate together for the eyes.
Store in an container in your freezer if you’re not eating right away.
If you don’t wanna make the bats you can skip the extra ingredients so you can only make the fudge.