Hi loves! Today I have the third chocolate recipe for you guys! This time I’m using the pop rice chocolate bar. This one I thought of right away.
it’s a really chocolatey, decadent flavor and really rich. The puffed rice gives it some more texture and the oil makes sure ir stays a bit soft and doesn’t go as hard as chocolate does.
after this one I have onky two recipes left in these series and I hope you liked it. Right now I’m already planning out everything until the new year (which doesn’t sound real to me! It’s almost 2018. Where did time go?). It’s really bust for me right now, my schedule is really ful but it’s going really well, I hope you’re as excited as I am for christmas! Because there are sommahy good things happening!! But now on to the recipe;
What I made today are some vegan puffed rice cups!
Make sure you tag me on Instagram @lisamariesommers or and hashtag #lisamariesommers if you recreate any of these recipes, I love to see your photos!
Author: Lisa-Marie Sommers
Recipe type: treat/dessert
Puffed rice cups
– 3/4 cup puffed rice crisps
– 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
– 2 tsp coconut oil
1. Melt your chocolate au bain marie. Add the coconut oil and stir together.
2. Let cool for a bit. Add your puffed rice and combine tigether. Let sit for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, line your muffin tin with muffin cases. Add your mixture in.
4. Put in your freezer to set for around ten minutes.
Keep in an container in your.
you could skip the oil, but trust me, it makes it softer and way better!